Quadvest makes it easy to become a new customer. All of the necessary paperwork can be completed online.
There are two methods to becoming a new customer: purchasing a home or lot with existing water and/or sewer service or purchasing a new lot without existing water and/or sewer services.
For our customers that purchase a lot or home with existing water and/or sewer service, Quadvest needs the following:
- Portal Customer Service Agreement (link)
- The completed Customer Service Agreement (link)
- Payment of $45 transfer fee, plus $50 deposit per service (this will be in your first-month bill)
- Proof of residency may be required
For our customers who purchase a lot without existing water and or sewer service, Quadvest needs the following:
- The completed Tap Application & Customer Service Inspection Agreement (link)
- Payment for the water and/or sewer taps
- $50 deposit per service
- Once construction has been completed, a Customer Service Inspection will need to be completed, and the inspection form returned to Quadvest. (link)
Once the tap payments have been received, Quadvest will provide a payment verification letter which is required by the county to obtain a building permit. Building permits are obtained from the county courthouse.
For more details on all applicable fees, please review the current Quadvest water and sewer tariffs. (links)
Quadvest provides our new customers with our Utility Service Rules, CSIC, and Service Agreement. Some of the highlights in these documents are the following:
- Bill due dates
- E-Bill setup.
- Autopay through checking or your choice of credit cards.
- Rate Schedules.
- Much more useful information.
To fill out any of the forms below, click one of the links below, fill in all fields and press the Submit button. Don’t forget to print a copy for your records. Note: The below documents require the Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you need to install the reader, click here and you will be taken to the download page (this will open in a new window).
Forms for Quadvest Customers:
Once your Service Agreement has been received, a customer service agent will call or email you within 1 business day to provide you with your account number and payment instructions for the deposit and set up fee. Once your payment has been processed, we will issue the work order to have your water turned on. Your water should be turned on within 1 business day of the work order being issued. If we do not receive all required information and payment for your new account before the previous customers disconnect date, your account will not be activated and you WILL experience a disruption in service.