Quadvest makes it easy to become a new customer. All of the necessary paperwork can be completed online.
There are two methods to becoming a new customer: purchasing a home or lot with existing water and/or sewer service or purchasing a new lot without existing water and/or sewer services.
For customers purchasing a lot or home with existing water and/or sewer service, Quadvest needs the following:
- Customer Service Agreement
- Payment of $45 transfer fee, plus $50 deposit per service (this will be on your first-month bill)
- Proof of residency may be required
For customers purchasing a lot without existing water and or sewer service, Quadvest needs the following:
- The completed Tap Application & Customer Service Inspection Agreement
- Payment for the water and/or sewer taps
- $50 deposit per service
- Once construction has been completed, a Customer Service Inspection will need to be completed, and the inspection form returned to Quadvest.
Once the tap payments have been received, Quadvest will provide a payment verification letter which is required by the county to obtain a building permit. Building permits are obtained from the county courthouse. Once the customer ties in to the sewer main Quadvest will need to be notified so we can perform a Sewer tap inspection to ensure the tie in is completed to plumbing standards, with the proper materials, clean outs, and slope from the home
For more details on all applicable fees, please review the current Quadvest water and sewer tariffs, linked below.
To fill out any of the forms below, fill in all fields and press the Submit button. Don’t forget to print a copy for your records. Note: The below documents require the Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you need to install the reader, click here and you will be taken to the download page.
Forms for Quadvest Customers:
Once your Service Agreement has been received, a customer service agent will call or email you within 1-2 business days. Your account number is still pending. It will be on your first bill. You will receive your first bill in about 30 days. You are also required to pay a deposit of $50 per each service, and a $45 transfer Fee. Your deposit is refundable after 18 months of good payment history.
Please note, that you will see the deposit and transfer fee on your first bill, however, if you choose to pay online or via our automated phone system these amounts will not be included in the amount due. You must adjust the amount you are paying to include the deposit plus transfer fee. Any payments made will satisfy the deposit and transfer fee first before being applied to your monthly charges.
- Tap Application & Customer Service Inspection Service Agreement
- Tap Application & Customer Service Inspection Agreement - Español
- Quadvest Water Utility Tariff
- Quadvest Sewer Tariff
- Customer Service Inspection Certificate
- Customer Service Inspection Disclaimer (mobile homes)
- Customer Service Inspection Disclaimer (Spanish)
- Customer Service Inspector List